Lash Extension Prep
Wash your lashes & remove makeup on and around your eyes
Do not drink caffeine
Remove contact lenses
Arrive on time
Silence your phone
• This is not optional and is necessary for optimal results. If you forget to meet the requirements, we recommend that you reschedule (see my Rescheduling Policy to avoid fees). 48 hours before your appointment, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE (soft drinks, coffee, energy drinks, some teas, etc). These are considered anticoagulants where they impact and can affect pain tolerance, outcome, and cured results. If the blood is being excessively depleted, the anesthetic gels and pigments used do not enter properly.
• Make sure to do your research on our location, the day and time of your appointment, read the information about the process.
• Remember that when attending your appointment you must take into account the technique you would like.
• Schedule your day to relax and be ready for your eyebrow transformation as it is a 3-4 hour appointment and we want you to feel good.
• 72 hours before your appointment, DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as ibuprofen, aspirin, fish oil, niacin, or vitamin E unless medically necessary.
• Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
• NO RETINOL 6 weeks prior.
• Being on a menstrual cycle can increase your pain.
• No brow waxing or tanning 3 days prior.
• No tinting or dying of your brows within the month of your appointment as it will cause a false view of your true brow color/tone.
• Arrive without brow makeup to your appointment.